Alright, so I recorded another video a day or two after that last one, (Speaking German with an American Accent and a Vicious Cold), in which I attempted to speak the German language with a nasty cold, and an emphasis on my difficulties pronouncing the guttural “R.” This video, on the other hand, is a kind of summary of the frequently asked questions I receive from my readers. In it, I discuss things like:
- Moving to Germany
- Passing the B1 German language and integration exam
- Attaining a German visa, residence permit or extending a residence permit
- What it’s like to live as an expat in Germany
- Paying taxes (filing your tax returns) in two different countries
- And other frequently asked questions
I still had a cold when I recorded this, which means I still had the worst attitude in all of Deutschland. (Now that’s a bold statement.) So I hope you can look past my temperament and enjoy another one of my half-ass attempts at video blogging. ***WARNING*** This video contains a fair bit of swearing. Also, I advise you to put on your headphones so your boss won’t know you’re screwing around at work.
Still have questions about moving to Germany? Please check out my FAQs page.
Thank you for watching, and have an awesome day!