Hello, my dear, devoted and totally awesome readers. I need your help:
For a few years now, I’ve been considering writing a self-published book stemming from this blog, but I need some information from you first before I embark on such a ridiculous adventure. Below is a survey which will help me out a lot as I make my decision. Would you mind taking like 5 seconds out of your day to answer a few questions?
If so: you rule. If not: that’s okay too (dick). But as you answer, please assume the following:
- The book would contain 100% sarcastic humor, just like this blog.
- It would tell the story beginning from the moment my German wife and I met in the United States, right on up to today, as we live together in Hannover, Germany.
- It would contain several of my wife’s very best Denglish quotes. (A ‘greatest hits’ type section, if you will.)
- It would weave my most traumatic culture shock experiences throughout the story.
- It would NOT be a simple regurgitation of the posts you’ve already read on this blog.
- It would be completely hilarious. (I hope. Because if it’s not, I will throw myself off the nearest bridge.)
With these things in mind, here we go!
That’s it! So, uh… thank you very much for your time!
Oh, and if you can think of anything else I’ve forgotten or might consider in terms of self-publishing, please leave me a note in the comments section below.
Have an awesome week everyone! YEAH!!