My wife loves it when I reinforce cultural stereotypes about her German countrymen, so obviously I’ve going to need a new pair of Lederhosen. Take a look at our online store and help raise money for the cause!
- RT @freshly_pressed: In an entertaining roundup, @mywifeisgerman offers five wedding tips for marrying a German: wp.me/p1N2Q6-1gh 8 hours ago
- MRW my wife switches from English to German at a party, then starts speaking progressively louder: imgur.com/gallery/04tVmg6 #Expat #Humor 1 day ago
- RT @kuschelirmel: Wedding Tips for Marrying a German: 5 Things to Know Before 'Die Hochzeit' wp.me/p1N2Q6-1gh via @mywifeisgerman 1 day ago
- RT @Miss_Twitt_: "I’m not worried though. Have you ever seen a German guy hit on a woman? It’s adorable" huhu :D RT @mywifeisgerman http://… 1 day ago
- RT @PartyHippie: Germans party harder and marry cheaper ;-) wp.me/p1N2Q6-1gh via @mywifeisgerman 1 day ago
Honors & Awards
- 235,450 hits
Popular SubjectsBeer Blogging Brooklyn Culture Shock Denglish Deutschland Education Expat expat blog Expressions Family Food Funny Funny Expressions Funny Stories Funny Wife German German Expressions German Humor german jokes German Language German Wife Germany Hannover Health Humor Language Life Lifestyle long distance relationships Love Marriage Marriage Humor Movies Mt. Hood New York Oregon Photography Pictures Portland Relationships Romance Social Issues The Camping Chronicles Travel
Blog Post Archives
Blog Post Calendar
Blog Post Search
Please feel free to share our content, but always link back to Oh God, My Wife Is German. Thank you!